Take a Look
Miami consistently ranks among the top universities in the nation for the number of students studying abroad. No matter your major, you're welcome to join the more than 1,500 Miami students each year who earn academic credit through study abroad.
You'll be better prepared for life.
Now more than ever, students need to fully grasp the global nature of today’s economy, politics, and cultures. Living and learning abroad is a great way to do that.
You have choices.
- Our own Luxembourg campus, Miami's Dolibois European Center
- Short-term, credit programs, including winter term, summer term, and spring break opportunities
- Exchange programs and direct enrollment in hundreds of foreign universities
- Semester, full-year, or summer study programs sponsored by other U.S. universities and study abroad providers
You'll get full academic credit.
We don't want you to put your college career on hold while you live abroad. Our programs allow you to earn academic credit in a variety of subjects so you can graduate on schedule.
You'll find help at Miami to get you where you want to be.
- Our on-campus staff helps you prepare
- Miami's policies for course approvals and credit make participation easy. You can even pre-register for your next semester courses from your travel location.
- If a program sponsored by another university fits your academic needs, Miami will accept the credit.
You can afford it.
- Tuition and fees at our European Center or in any of our exchange programs are the same as those for the Oxford campus.
- Scholarships or financial aid you receive from Miami often apply to study abroad programs. Federal financial aid can be used for international study.
- Special scholarships and loans are available to help qualified students with the expenses of study abroad, including the Study Abroad Airfare Grant.