All bags will be checked upon entering the stadium or arena. Please plan to leave all non-essential items in your locked vehicle and PLAN TO ARRIVE EARLY.
As a general rule, any items that obstruct the view of other guests or that can be used as projectiles, that interfere with the comfort of other guests, or are deemed inappropriate/hazardous by stadium security are prohibited.
Guests are subject to visual inspection of person, parcels, bags, and clothing capable of concealing prohibited items. Guests may refuse inspections but management reserves the right to refuse entry.
Changes in national, regional, and campus security levels may affect security procedures.
The following items are not permitted in the stadium or arena for the ceremonies:
- Animals (except assistive animals for guests with disabilities)
- Backpacks, Bags larger than 11 x 14 x 4, Bota Bags or wine skins, flasks
- Confetti, streamers, glitter
- Containers (common examples include but are not limited to hard sided coolers, soft pack coolers, ice chests, picnic baskets, cans, glass bottles, flasks, thermoses)
- Food (persons with small children or medical infirmities exempt)
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser pointers
- Markers (permanent) and/or paint/Dry Erase Boards
- Noisemaking devices (common examples include but are not limited to whistles, air horns, bull horns, blow horns, musical instruments, kazoos, bugles, cow bells, thunder sticks, sirens and boom boxes)
- Sticks or Poles
- Weapons (common examples include but are not limited to aerosol cans, mace, pepper spray, firearms, including CCW permit holders, fireworks, pocket knives, knives, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, martial arts weapons, stun guns, squirt guns, super soakers and chains)
- Wrapped items/packages