Are you interested in applying to Miami University's Graduate School? 

You are a Domestic Applicant if you are applying as a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident.

Note: If you are in the process of applying for your green card, please complete the Domestic Application.

You are an International Applicant if you are entering the US on an F (student) or J (exchange student or scholar) visa or if you are currently in the US on a nonimmigrant visa.

Do you have questions about applying to Graduate School? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.