Request Advising

Academic Advisors

Each current student has an academic advisor who will help you schedule classes, read your degree audit and assist you with career advice.

  • To look up your advisor, visit myMiami and select the Student tab. Your advisor is listed in the top right corner.

ETBD Faculty Office Hours

DAR Modifications

If you are already a major or minor, you may use this form to request changes to your DAR.

Request DAR modifications

Registering for more than 20 hours

You need to get permission for excess academic hours from the divisional advisor, Gretchen Radler. However, there are specific criteria under which a student would qualify for excess hour permission. Please be aware that excess hour permission is not always granted.

Request permission to register for excess hours

If you need more immediate attention please call 513-529-1637.