Certificate of Enrollment

Sometimes certificates of enrollment are needed for various purposes such as to renew a visa, defer military duty, etc.

Students seeking to verify enrollment verification for the current term or past terms should follow these instructions from the One Stop to receive degree verification from the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC).

ISSS can issue certificates of enrollment for future terms of study if needed. Please note you must already be enrolled full-time for the semester in which you are seeking to verify enrollment.

If you need an official Miami University transcript, please order through the One Stop.