My Life Events

Miami offers resources to help you balance work and life responsibilities, and to support you through changes at work or home. When circumstances change, you may need to notify the University. 

Employee Services Online, in BannerWeb, allows you to update your home mailing address, W-4 information, or emergency contacts. If you wish to change your legal name or your marital status, complete the Legal Name/Marital Status Change form. You may also wish to change your name on your Social Security card.

Resignation or Retirement

If you are considering leaving the university, you should review and follow all university procedures to ensure a smooth transition for you and your department.