Heat up your summer by taking a class at Miami! You'll also enjoy these great opportunities:
- Improve your academic performance and graduate on time.
- Complete a thematic sequence and reduce your course load.
- Enhance your Miami education with off-campus courses or online/hybrid offerings. Use this summer to study abroad!
- Pursue professional development. Earn credits to renew your certificate or license. Stay current with trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Get creative! Participate in a CraftSummer art program and open yourself to new experiences, new friendships, and revitalize your creative spirit.
Registration for Summer Term is now available.
2017 Summer Term Dates
Full Term: May 16 - August 5
First 6 weeks (T sprint): May 16 - June 24
Last 6 weeks (U sprint): June 26 - August 5
First 8 weeks (V sprint): May 16 - July 8
Last 8 weeks (W sprint): June 12 - August 5
First 4 weeks (X sprint): May 16 - June 10
Middle 4 weeks (Y sprint): June 12 - July 8
Last 4 weeks (Z sprint): July 10 - August 5