Need to change your W-2 mailing address?

BannerWeb will now accept W-2 address changes until Jan. 9, 2017.

This is the address to which your W-2 will be mailed (via the U.S. Postal Service).  

NOTE: Go electronic

Check out Employee Services online. Go to "Tax Forms," then to Electronic W-2 Consent and opt out of a printed W-2. Select "agree to access your W2 in Employee Services Online." (A paper W-2 will not be printed for you.)

This option saves the university money and keeps your sensitive information from being sent through the U.S. mail.

If you choose to have your W-2 printed, note it will not be mailed until Jan. 31, 2017Questions regarding your W-2 mailing address? Contact Payroll Services at 529-6223.